Friday, January 1, 2016

No Peace Untill

Warfare Will Continue Until the Millennium

Warfare is part of man's history. The existence of the old sin nature
on the inside of man and Satan on the outside provide the ingredients
for warfare. Even the Rapture of the Church will not terminate wars.
In fact, the greatest conflict of the ages will occur in the Tribulation
(Rev. 6-19). Only at the Second Advent of Christ will warfare cease,
because Satan and all fallen angels will be cast off the earth. In spite
of  man's efforts for peace, there will be no peace until the Millennial
reign of Christ (Matt 24:6; Mark 13:7; Luke 21:9). Warfare is a bona
fide part of history (Num. 21:14; Eccl. 3:8), and under certain 
circumstances, very necessary for the maintenance of national 
sovereignty and freedom.
"Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him:
I will set him on high, because he hath known My name."
Psalm 91:14

Lord, help me always to look to you in any difficult situation,
knowing that whatever my need, You will in some way supply it.
In Christ name I pray

No comments: