Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Are You In Full--Time Service

Fourth Church Age
For the first time in history, the believer's instructions do not come
through dreams, visions, angelic teaching, or direct revelation, but
through the complete canon of Scripture. Everything God wants
us to know is in writing (1 Cor. 2:16).
 Fifth, every believer is in 
full - time Christian service. We are all God's personal representatives
or ambassadors, whatever our occupation in life may be (2 Con. 5:20).

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened unto you."

Matthew 7:7

O God help me to respond to, not censor, the individuals I meet.
In Christ name I pray


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I try to be in service, but since I am not perfect...I fail. God's Blessing and Peace to you and the Bennie:)