2. Was it the older or younger women that Titus was to instruct to be "not given to much wine"?
3. Did Paul tell Titus that the young men should be instructed to love their wives or that the young women should be told to love their husbands?
1. The older men (Titus 2:2).
2. The older women (Titus 2:3).
3. The young women should be told to love their husbands (Titus 2:4). This is the only place in the New Testament that women are given instruction to love their husbands. In both Ephesians 5 and Colossians 3, men are instructed to love their wives.