Sunday, August 30, 2015

Resurrection, Ascension, And Session

All three Members of the Trinity had a part in Christ's resurrection.
He was "raised up from the dead by the glory (power) of the Father" (Rom.6:4);
"quickened (made alive) by the Spirit" (1 Pet. 3:18); and raised by His own deity
(John 2:19). Jesus  Christ became, lower than angels in His humanity; but through
resurrection, ascension and session, His humanity became superior to angels (Heb.
1:4, 2:9). The Cross must come before the crown!
 
From The Trinity by R.B. Thieme Jr
 
 
 
"But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of
Righteousness arise with healing in His wings."
Malachi 4:2
 
Lord, help me to overcome my fears by filling my mind
with positive thoughts and my life with positive actions.
In Christ name I pray
 
 


No comments: