Sunday, April 13, 2014

Epistles -Instruction

1. Fill in the blanks: When Paul pleaded  with the Lord for Him to remove his "thorn in the flesh" the Lord responded, "My -------- is sufficient for you, for My ---------- is made perfect in --------."

2. The essence of Christian living is expressed by Paul in Galatians 2 when he  says, "I have been --------- with Christ; it is no longer I who --------, but Christ --------- in me."

3. Multiple choice: God gave the promise to Abraham and his seed. Who is identified in Galatians 2 as the seed of Abraham? (a) Isaac; (b) David; or (c) Christ.

 
1. "Grace...strength...weakness" (2 Cor.12:7,9).
 
2. "Crucified...live...lives (Gal. 2:20). 
 
3. (c) Christ (Gal. 3: 16). Paul makes the point that the word Seed was singular in the Old Testament text. So  fulfillment could not be in many people, but only one---Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was correct on 3 tonight.

I will drive John to Atl tomorrow for his dr. checkup.

I hope you two had a good day and I wish you a nice week. With love.