2. Fill in the blanks: Jesus told the servants at the wedding in Cana, "Fill the water pots with -------."
3. Multiple choice: Jesus told the servants at the wedding in Cana to take a sample from the water pots to: (a) The master of the feast; (b) the bridegroom; or (c) His mother.
1. (b) They would not hear Moses and the prophets (Luke 16:31).
2. "Water" (John 2:7) They held twenty to thirty gallons apiece.
3. (a) The master of the feast (John 2:8). He had the responsibility of approving service at the wedding.