2. Jesus compared the scribes and Pharisees to something that men walk over and are not aware of. To what did He compare them ? (a) Streets; (b) underground streams; or (c) graves.
3. Question: What will the unclean spirit do who returns to find his former dwelling clean and put in order?
1. (c) Satan (Luke 11:18). The Jews accused Jesus of casting out demons by the power of Satan. Jesus pointed out the illogic of such a schizophrenic attitude on Satan's part.
2. (c) Graves (Luke 11:44). The image suggests a decaying , corrupt interior behind a pleasant façade.
3. Bring seven other more wicked spirits and make the man's condition worse than before