2. "I will open My --------- in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the ------ of the world."
3. Multiple choice: What will not be able to prevail against the church Jesus builds? (a) Sinners and hypocrites; (b) the gates of Hades; or (c) Roman emperors.
1. "Leaven...leavened" (Matt. 13:33) The kingdom will influence the society in which its citizens live.
2. "Mouth...foundation" (Matt. 13:35). While parables concealed truth from those whose hearts were dull, they revealed new spiritual information to those who have ears to hear.
3. (b) The gates of Hades (Matt. 16:18). The gates of Hades represent the kingdom of evil.