Friday, July 7, 2017

Take It In Every Day

At Some time
Or other, every believer is faced with the temptation
of throwing away the opportunity to take in doctrine.

You must come to the place where your life revolves
around Bible doctrine, and this requires self-discipline.
You must keep pressing every day, no matter how tired,
worn out or distracted you become. Doctrine is as vital
to your spiritual life as food is to your physical well --
being   (Job 23:12).  It is your only defense in the devil's
world against angelic attack, human conflicts, catastrophes
and just day-to-day annoyances. 

R.B. Thieme Jr

(Chorus)
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song, 
Praising my Savior all the day long

"Blessed Assurance"
by Fanny J. Crosby

No comments: