Monday, April 24, 2017

Love

Living Grace
(Phase Two)

This includes all that the Trinity must do in order to keep
the believer alive in the devil's world. Phase Two begins
immediately after salvation and continues until either death
or the Rapture occurs. Since God has assigned each believer
a certain span of time on this earth, no person, no angel, nor
any circumstance can remove you from this life until your
allotted time has expired. For this phase of  the Plan of Grace,
God supplies the "beans and bullets," those necessities in the
physical and spiritual lives of His Family.  There are the daily
needs, such as food, shelter, transportation and clothing; but
 more important, He has provided the drill manual for the
Christian soldier---Bible doctrine---

Book By R.B. Thieme, Jr
(Follow The Colors)



"As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye my love."
John 15:9

O Lord, I love you because you first loved me.
In Christ name I pray

No comments: