Monday, April 17, 2017

It Is A War

Enlistment Into The Royal Combat Battalion

The primary purpose of the Church Age is the formation of
the Royal Family of God. Upon an act of personal faith in the
Lord Jesus Christ, each believer becomes a son who is brought
unto glory (Heb. 2:10). You may well ask, "Why, then, am I left
on earth after salvation?" The answer is that your transfer from
the kingdom of Satan to Kingdom of God is a spiritual transfer
and does not in any way imply an immediate PCS (permanent
 change
of station). Rather, upon your regeneration and consequent en--
listment in the Royal Combat Battalion, your life has taken on 
a special meaning. In the tactical disposition of His Royal Troops,
Divine Omniscience has allotted every believer a specified portion
of time and a place on earth where he can best serve his Lord.

Book By R.B.Thieme, Jr.
(Follow The Colors)

"Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and
tho shalt glorify me."

Father, give me the wisdom you have promised to those who seek you.
In Christ name I pray

No comments: