The Holy Spirit
Will accomplish five supernatural phenomena in each
believer at the point of salvation!
1. is the baptism of the Spirit through which we are placed
into union with Christ and become members of the Royal
Family of God. (1 Cor. 12:13--1 Peter 2:9).
2. Is regeneration or the new birth, by which we are made
spiritually alive (John3:3-7--Tit 3:5).
3. Is the indwelling of the Spirit, the body of Royalty that
enables us to function in the Christian life (Cor. 6:19,20.
4. The sealing of the Spirit, a guarantee of the security of the
Royal Family during the intensified stage of the angelic
conflict. (Like what this world is going thru now)
(Eph. 1:13, 4:30)
5. The Holy Spirit sovereignty bestows at least one spiritual
gift to each believer the primary purpose of the Holy Spirit's
indwelling of every believer to glorify The Lord Jesus Christ
For You, O Lord, are my HOPE my trust, O Lord, from my youth.