Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Lord is Salvation

Peter had been one of those who asked Jesus  about the
"times and the seasons" in Acts 1:7. Peter later learned 
from Paul, as did  everyone else, and in 2 Peter, Chapter
3, he wrote  a very interesting commentary:
 
Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things,
be diligent  that ye  may be  found of him in peace,
without spot, and blameless (2 Pet. 3:14).
 
And account that the longsuffering of  our Lord is salvation;
even as our beloved brother  Paul  also according to the wisdom
given unto him hath written unto you (2 Pet 3:15).
 
"He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of
them that diligently seek Him."
Hebrews 11:6

Dear Lord, I bow before You in stillness and feel You very near. Here are my
problems. Help me to find Your way for me.
In Christ name I pray


No comments: