Saturday, October 17, 2015

A God Appointed Apostle

Did you know that a false apostle (Matthias) was elected to take
the place of Judas (Acts 1:21-26)-- false  in the sense that he was
not God's choice. Second, Saul of Tarsus, who  became Paul,
was appointed the twelfth apostle by Jesus Christ. Third, Paul
went to Thessalonica and taught. Even though the disciples originally
 had little ability to understand the dispensational aspect of the restoration
of the kingdom to Israel, Paul  had amassed such a fantastic amount of
doctrine that he was able to answer the question as he began his teaching
ministry.
 
From study of Dispensations By R.B. Thieme, Jr
 
" In the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion:
in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me."
Psalm 27:5

Our Father, when familiar surroundings fade, strengthen my wings of faith.
Help me to accept the need to grow and mature.
In Christ name I pray
 
 


No comments: