Thursday, June 11, 2015

So Whats New In Our Time--Nothing--

Look at the nations and watch---- and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do  something in your days that you would
not believe, even if you were told. I am raising up the Babylonians,
that ruthless and impetuous people, who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwelling places not  their own. They are a feared and dreaded people;
they are a law to themselves and promote their own honor.
 
Habakkuk 1:5,67
 
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again
there is nothing new under the sun.
 
Ecclesiastes 1:9
 
"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations."
2 Peter 2:9
 
Dear God, help me to withstand the temptation of
self-righteousness, and all other temptations that
keep me from knowing your will.
In Christ name I pray


No comments: