Wednesday, June 24, 2015

He Gave Us A Light

This is what God the Lord says---he who created the heavens
and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that
comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those
 who walk on it: "I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you
to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
 
Isaiah 42: 5,6,
 
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you."
Matthew 7:7

O God help me to respond to, not censor, the individuals I meet.
In Christ name I pray


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I always enjoy your Bible quotes and prayers. Some days it is just what I need to keep going forward. Thank you Patsy:)