Law and Promise:
1. True or False None of the children of Israel who were born during the forty year sojourn in the wilderness were circumcised.
2. Multiple Choice: Which of the following was not a family of the Levites who received cities in the land of Canaan? (a) Ashdodites; (b) Kohathites;or (c) Gershonites.
3. Fill in the blank Because the Israelites broke the covenant and did not obey, God said , "I also will no longer drive out before them any of the nations which Joshua left when he died, so that through them I may------- Israel, whether they will keep the ways of the Lord---or not." 1. True (Josh. 5 :5 )
2. (a) Ashdodites (Josh. 21: 10. 27, 34 ).
Ashdodites were the inhabitants of one of the five major cities of Philistines (13: 3 )
3. Test (Judg. 2 : 21, 222 ).