Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Daily Exposure

Endurance
Paul stressed the principle of endurance and self-discipline
in his epistle to the Corinthians when he wrote: "I keep un-
der  my body, and bring it into subjection... lest I...should be
disqualified" (1 Cor. 9:27). You must be challenged to function
under GAP daily, no matter what distractions arise in your life,
no matter what circumstances or people may deter you. The
grace apparatus for perception belongs to every believer, but it
 functions only through the consistent exposure to doctrine and
the tenacity to learn it.

Book by R.B. Thieme
(Follow The Colors)

No price is placed on any material
from
Berachah Tapes & Publications.

1-713-621-3740
R.B. Thieme, Jr  Bible Ministries
5139 West Alabama
Houston, Texas 77056

"Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and 
thou shalt glorify me.
Psalm 50:15

Father, give me the wisdom you have promised to those who seek you.
In Christ name I pray

No comments: