Monday, May 22, 2017

Neglect

Holding Ground in Prosperity or Adversity

What happened to the Hebrew believers who had been
advancing so well? When God  began to send blessing
 their way and they became prosperous and successful,
they fail to pass  the prosperity test (Deut. 8:11-14). The
greatest danger in prosperity is to lose track of the Source
and to assume YOU had something to do with your pro--
motion or success. When you lose the grace perspective,
you neglect Bible doctrine. Neglect and rejection of doc-
trine go hand in hand and lead to reversionism. This  was
the case with the believers in Jerusalem. What was the 
result of their reversionism?


He that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder
of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:6

Dear Lord, I bow before you in stillness and feel you very near.
Here are my problems. Help me to find your way for me.
In Christ name I pray

No comments: