Monday, November 23, 2015

We Are Alive Because?

6 Universal Peace-3
Then if war does occur, it will hopefully be of short duration.
Our military establishment has been ridiculed and undermined
to a great extent; Actually, the only thing that keeps us alive is
the grace of God. 
We would not be here at all if it were not for (a) believers who 
are taking in Bible doctrine and witnessing; (b) missionaries
who know the Lord and are going out with the Gospel; and (c)
the fact that our nation as a whole is Not anti-Semitic (Gen.12:3).

"If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask,
it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."
Matthew 18:19

Father, forgive my faith. Thank you for showing me that if I have faith,
I must prove it by compassion.
In Christ name I pray

No comments: