Thursday, September 3, 2015

He Will Reign

Up on  the defeat of the satanic forces, the Millennial Kingdom
will be established on earth, and Christ will begin His reign in
everlasting righteousness. At  the termination of the thousand
years, He will judge all unbelievers at the Great White Throne
(Rev.20:11-15) and sentence them to be cast into the Lake of Fire.
When all enemies are put under His feet, the Lord Jesus Christ
will continue to rule the Eternal Kingdom (2 Pet. 1:11) under
the authority of the Father (Rev. 22:3).
 
"He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of
them that diligently seek Him."
Hebrews 11:6

Dear Lord, I bow before You in stillness and feel You very near. Here are
my problems. Help me to find Your way for me.
In Christ name I pray


1 comment:

Sue said...

Amen and Amen!!!!!!