Monday, July 20, 2015

A Absolute

Carnality is the absolute status of a believer out of fellowship
with God, without the filling of the Holy Spirit, because of
unconfused  sin in the life.
 
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who
are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has  blinded
the minds of the unbelieving, that they might not see the light
of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Cor. 4:3-4
"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go:
I will guide thee with mine eye."
Psalm 32:8

Lord, I am unworthy of all the kindnesses you have showered
upon me in the past. I thank you for your great love to me.
Help me to trust you for what I need.

I believe this with all my heart and soul, in Christ name I pray.
 
 


No comments: