2. Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, -------- and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
3. You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, --------, endurance. persecution, suffering-what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured,. Yet the Lord recued me from all of them.
1. Love (2 Timothy 1:7 ) Encouragement to Be Faithful
2. Love (2 Timothy 2:22) A Workman Approved of God
3. Love (2 Timothy 3: 10,11) Paul's Charge to Timothy