Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Doctrine of Love

1. When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly --------- me more than these?" "Yes, Lord," he said , "you know that I ------
you." Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

2. Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly -------- me? He answered, "Yes Lord, you know that I -------- you." Jesus  said "Take care of my sheep."

3. The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you -------- me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you -------- me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I -------- you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

1. Love, love (John 21:15)  Jesus Reinstates Peter
 
2. Love, love (John 12:16)
 
3. Love, love, love (John 12:17)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got more rain this evening. Hopefully, tomorrow we will have sunshine. Love you!