2. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you ---------- along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
3. And now, O Israel, what does the Lord your God ask of you but to fear the Lord your God, to
---------- in all His ways, to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your soul, and to observe the Lord's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?
1. Walk (Deuteronomy 5:33).The Ten Commandments
2. Walk (Deuteronomy 6: 6,7) Love the Lord Your God
3. Walk (Deuteronomy 10: 12,13) Fear the Lord