2. Multiple choice: When Jesus said to the Samaritan woman, "I who speak to you am He," He meant that He was: (a) The Messiah; (b) a prophet; or (c) her friend.
3. Sentence completion: Jesus told Nicodemus that "unless one is born again, he cannot see..."
1. "My Father's house" (John 2:16).
2. (a) The Messiah (John 4:25,26). He was responding to her statement, "I know that Messiah is coming....When He comes , He will tell us all things."
3. "The kingdom of God" (John 3:3). The kingdom of God is spiritual, and its citizens must have a spiritual birth (v. 6).